1. Paper cups and plates are my new best friends. It sucks and it's fantastic at the same time. I hate making a lot of waste, but these days dishes in the sink just aren't cutting it.
2. Next week I'm headed to the spa for some mommy-to-be TLC and beautification. Really looking forward to it!
3. The grandmothers will officially arrive in December 2nd and depart later in the month. Yep, both of our moms will be here to take care of their own babies :) and most importantly, to help take care of their tiny little cutie patutsie granddaughter! We're really looking forward to having the extra help and hands for our new addition. Plus, this will be my mom's first time to Japan!
4. Curious to know what I've been working on from home during my spare time? Go here :)
5. Only 6 weeks to go! Let me tell you, this little girl is growing bigger by the day! It's freaking amazing! I didn't know my belly could/would get so big. Amazing!
6. I really really really love my little baby. She's absolutely perfect. I just can't wait to hold her close to me.
7. I'm nervous about breastfeeding. Mostly nervous about the initial pain people say they have... Yep, nervous.
8. Congrats Thi, Liz, and Sherin on you beautiful babies!!!!!! Can't wait to meet them and introduce my baby to them!
9. These days the energy level is still low, I'm still drinking down tons of water (absolutely must have plenty of ice), and I'm craving tons and tons of green vegetables. I've been eating a lot of okra and broccoli lately.
10. All baby clothes are washed. Now I just have to put the clothes away and organize her room. We're almost ready.
We're blessed, super excited, and I'm almost in disbelief that a little human will be emerging from my body soon... Say what?????