1. :) I should really whip that baby room into shape soon... At least take things out of the boxes. It's just sooooo much stuff. I'm enlisting the help of someone (Jill of All Trades).
2. These days, I'm really feeling pregnant. I'm trying my best to be productive though. Signed G and I up for a Baby Basic Care course on 10.31 and we are also signed up for birthing classes in November :), though wouldn't it be funny if the baby comes before we even take the classes?
3. Start-up is being whipped into shape. Need to find a good start-up Marketing book and begin operation kick butt in marketing. Any recommendations?
4. We're officially 32 Weeks and the baby gets bigger and bigger :). Today I looked at baby pictures of G and then at the photos of little mover and shaker in my belly, she TOTALLY looks like her daddy! He doesn't see it, of course (guys...) but I totally see it!
5. The 3rd trimester has made me super thirsty! I'm constantly drinking ice-water all day.
6. I'm in a bit of a pregnant rut at the moment. Did I mention I'm feeling really pregnant these days. My energy level is shot.
7. I'm thankful that me, baby, and G are healthy. She'll be here soon!
8. I really need to clean my home... (dishes and laundry are calling my name, I just refuse to answer)
9. Ideas for pre-cooked post-baby meals to prepare and refrigerate before she arrives:
-Chicken Pot Pies
-Broccoli, Chicken, and Rice Casseroles
All easy to whip together, but I'd like to know exactly when is the ideal time to do this?
Okie dokie :) (I love your comments so do please feel free to chime in!)